WHAT IS NATUROPATHY?
Naturopathy is the practice of helping the body to heal itself via using more natural means such as herbal medicine, nutrition, flower remedies and sometimes homeopathy. A Naturopath will take a full assessment of your overall health, refer for testing if necessary and plan a path for your recovery to full health.
Naturopathy can help with most conditions. Complicated conditions are welcomed as we treat the person, not the disease and we recognise how different everyone is. Naturopathy is wonderful for, and not exclusively, the following conditions:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Weight loss
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Immune system strengthening (i.e. constantly getting colds and flu)
- Skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis
- Cardiovascular disease
- Menstrual issues such as bloating, pain, irregular periods
- Men's hormonal issues
Remember to ask your Naturopath for their qualifications to ensure the best health care.
Contact Kelly here to find out about your path to health.